Monday, August 11, 2008

Update with Weekly Challenges

Hey all, Obeliskos here. I just wanted to let you all know that I've started a part-time job and can't update here much. It starts fairly early so I have to hit the hay earlier, with weekends off. (yes I know, it sounds frighteningly similar to school, but that's not it) The next weekly challenge updates 12 AM my time and that's a bit late to be up with this new schedule I have to uphold. So the next challenge update will be a bit late - 15 hours or so to be exact. But if the next challenge updates a bit, you know, earlier, I'll be able to update you all and post the guide for the game without delay. But this weekly challenge will be a bit off. Sorry, but maybe Aestin or the others can keep the challenges up to date on time. I'll check with some of the other writers and we'll see how it works out.


-Obe

No comments: